Sunday, December 1, 2013

Hello, December!

Oh, hello there! I clearly have not posted in over a month! So it's probably time for some updates:
Here's what we've been doing lately:
We went to Oregon for Thanksgiving, and it was a blast! We stayed with Jon's dad Jeff, and his grandma and grandpa Grether. They're the bomb. They are so hard working, even in their 70's and NEVER STOP MOVING. They are not relaxing into retirement! Grandpa still works and grandma is constantly helping and serving other people. We had a fun time shooting guns, playing dodgeball, playing lots of games, seeing Catching Fire, and just enjoying all the cousins, etc. I love Jon's family so much! They are the kindest and most loving people in the world. I wish we got to see them more.
               
            Jon officially got a job offer from Huron Consulting in Portland. We are both very excited, but not positive if that's where we will be headed! Tonight I took him to the airport for an interview with Purina in Iowa. So, we should decide by this weekend, Monday at the latest where we are going. Looking for LOTS of inspiration over here. We have no clue what to do if he gets an offer from Purina as well! They are extremely different areas (portland vs. davenport), but man ohhhh man, they are both exciting for different reasons.

     Jon's birthday was a few weeks ago. He turned 25! We went and got a couples massage and then went to Market Street Grill for dinner--i had to take him there because he LOVES seafood, and I hate it, so we were both happy :)

We only have 8 days of school left this semester! YAYYYYY! This semester for me has gone by so slow, I am not sorry to see it end! I have been in school for TOO DANG LONG. I have a ton of projects to finish this week, and only 1 real "final" in the testing center. I love that about being a senior, I have only taken one test this entire semester because I only do projects now! Christmas break will not be super fun this year because I have to work everyday, all day on my stupid astronomy class to get it completed.

In just a few weeks, my family will be here! My brother Josh will be getting married in the Bountiful temple on Dec 31, and my family is coming for Christmas! YAY! I am so excited to spend another christmas with them. I miss them all. And, it will be so nice to not have to travel. We both HATE long drives, and the 14 hour drive to Medford was too long.


No comments:

Post a Comment