Saturday, February 2, 2013

Date Night!

I feel like this semester is so much busier than previous ones.
My basic schedule goes like this:
Job #1
class
Job #2
get home at 7
eat
sleep
repeat.

ITS SO HARD. I really like both my jobs but i feel so busy all the time! Jon and I haven't been able to see each other very much this month--he's had to work weekends, i work 6 days a week, tests, homework, etc.

SO last night we finally had a free night!
We went bowling(we love bowling!)
we went to the mall to return some things
we went to CPK (ohmygosh thai chicken pizza. I could eat you every DAY). and Jon got a chipotle chicken pizza (wait, we realized that's not the name..) it was so HOT but delicious. I love that we both love splitting and sharing :) He is the BEST!
Then we came home and tried to watch Lars and the Real girl . But I was exhausted and kept falling asleep haha.

*Things I've learned from teaching high school*

1) Some things will scar you for life...I cannot elaborate on this.
2) People think I'm a student. all. the. time. It's awesome.
3) I want to adopt all the kids in custody and give them a stable, good home. it makes me really sad.
4) Sometimes they run away from foster care and aren't found for days. I don't know where they go but it makes me sad.
5) Don't judge people's choices, because you never know their situation or where they come from. Cannot emphasize this enough.
6) Sometimes I get to read hilarious papers about why Whiz Khalifa is a great role model. It's great.
7) I feel like I've grown so much and they continue to teach me every single day.

My adorable sister-in-law Shauntae is getting induced Feb 22. And I AM SO EXCITED! She is a great sister-in-law and will be such a cute mom! Can't wait to meet baby tessa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment