Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Must have things for 2013

I love love love makeup, beauty things, etc. It really makes such a difference in your appearance. But, it's important to buy QUALITY makeup, it is simply made with different ingredients and looks so much better than the cheap stuff, and will last longer because you use less! Anyway, i wanted to post some things I have to have and love using!


1) Bare minerals flawless definition mascara. HOLY COW. this stuff makes my eyelashes look like falsies. It glides really smooth and lasts all day.

2) Smashbox Primer. I am surprised so many people don't use primer before putting on foundation. This is a MUST! Primer evens your skin tone, and basically acts as a base that keeps your foundation, blush, and bronzer in place.

3) Any bare minerals blush, bronzer or all over face color. They're flawless and beauutiful on your skin. 




4) Matrix thermal active repair gloss. Mostly because Utah is so dang dry! My stylist gave this to me, and it feels AMAZING! My hair is so silky, shiny, and soft when I use this and then blow dry

5) I love bath and body works!! Right now this is my favorite scent! It smells amazing!
6) Stay don't stray eye primer. It keeps your eyeshadow from creasing!


7) SUNBLOCK! I don't want wrinkles, sunsposts, etc! I put it on every morning on my face, neck, hands, etc. (still trying to get jon on board with this one)... I really like to use baby sunblock because it's more natural ingredients (doesn't include retinol-A)

What I WANT but am too poor to afford!
Happy Blogging!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like I've got some shopping to do! :-D woooohooooo

    ReplyDelete