Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

This year for Christmas we went home (or should I say my home) to STL and spent 3 whole WEEKS with my awesome family!!! I loved every second!
Heres some things we did:

1) Saw the Hobbit
2) Saw Les Mis
3) Went to the Anheiser Busch brewery tour--pretty cool/smelly
4)Ate at a whole lot of goood delicious restaurants only found in STL/midwest
5)Slept in. every day. until 10.
6) Got to spend time with my brothers & parents, AKA my favorite people in the whole world.
7) Went out to dinner with my two best friends (miss them already!)
8)Played lots of video games
9) And family games
10) Watched movies
11) RELAXED!!
12) Set up the Christmas tree
13) Had a baby shower for my SIL Shauntae
14) Got awesome Christmas presents (Thanks mom & dad!!!)
15)Made so much delicious food & treats

Now it's the night before school starts and a professor emailed me HW due tomorrow. Can you really give HW over Christmas break? Apparently. Our house is a mess (except my amazing husband is doing the dishes right now!) And needless to say I'm just sliiiiightly stressed out. Our car needed a new battery, (hello $130), we need to clean and get books (more $$), and I'd really like to find a new job, but we'll see about the last one...
Utah is FREEZING and covered in snow. Dislike. STL was pretty warm (mid 40-50's) right up until we left. It was great. I never really like winter semester, it always just seems cold and depressing. But we promised ourselves we were really gonna try our best to not be grumpy & do the best we can this semester! :) Luckily, I only have 1 class tomorrow, but then I go to work until 11 at night. booo.

1 comment:

  1. You crack me up. And I wish we lived closer. The End. Oh...... and GOOD LUCK!!!!! Please oh please oh please blog more this year!!!!

    ReplyDelete