Thursday, July 12, 2012

Coming up soon!

Tomorrow, Jon will be hosting an outdoor movie for his job, "How to train your dragon" (so excited!) @ BYU. I LOVE the outdoor movies they host. Jon is so fantastic at his job, they always have the best events.
THEN on Sat, my Mom & dad come!! I could not be more excited. Seriously. I have been looking forward to this for months!!! I am trying to figure out some fun plans since they'll only be here for like two days (sniff). But it will be so fun to see them!


Can I just say...midterms SUCK! I feel like I will never be done with school, but I am excited for the fall because I will ONLY be in El Ed classes, which I actually enjoy. Except now there's super pressure to get straight A's so I can get an internship (who knows if I'll even want one in two years, but right now I do). But I get to start teaching! I'll do a practicum in Special Ed and a practicum in Physical Ed. this fall, working at two Elementary schools and I think I work about 24 hours in the classroom in the fall. Plus, I get to volunteer for Provo Outreach and work in ANOTHER classroom for an hour each week being a classroom volunteer. Awesome!


Also, my husband is AMAZING! I had the worst. day. ever yesterday. Seriously, it sucked. And he brought me beautiful Lilies at work, it was so sweet! I love that guy! I'll add a pic of my pretty flowers later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment