Sunday, July 8, 2012

Catching up time!

Jon and I have been SO busy lately, and I am the worst at remembering to blog! So, here's an update of what's been going on lately:
Jon's younger brother, Jake, was married June 29th and his cousin was married the day before, so we had a crazy weekend with weddings, receptions, rehearsal dinners, and spending time with family! We stayed up in a cabin in Sandy with Jon's family and it was a BLAST! I married into the greatest family ever! I've been really busy with class, this semester has been really hard because I have NO motivation and I'm doing general classes which are booooring!


ANDDD We went Ziplining!! It was AWESOME! It was a 5 station zipline up in the Canyon, and we had a blast.

Jon and I like to go to petsmart on Saturday's because they have pet adoption, and we play with all the puppies and kittens, so we went to that on Saturday, then we went to the Provo Farmer's market before I had to go to work.

On the 4th, we went to a Colonial festival in Orem, and it was AWESOME. Being the huge history nerd that I am, I LOVED it and we were there for a good two hours. I am trying to figure out how to get involved in reenactment because I did renaissance fairs in high school and loved it, but I would love to get involved in civil war or any sort of historical reenactment! After that, we went to Salt Lake to hang out with Jon's cousins and family (again, they are the best!). It was so fun. We went to sugarhouse park to see the fireworks, and they had a great show!

Right now we are just enjoying a lazy sunday, even though I really should be studying for midterms. BLEGH. We made some delicious chocolate chip cookies and we're watching some shows :)
Fireworks on the 4th


1 comment:

  1. Summer is the best time for generals!! I agree, they stink! You guys are so awesome, such an awesome couple. I'm so happy we both married into awesomeness. Plus, coming from awesomeness=awesomerestness... :-D Good luck w summer term. BYU!

    ReplyDelete