Tuesday, May 15, 2012

R.I.P

Saturday night, I was being extra grumpy. I had been at work for six hours and then we had to go to a ward party, which I wasn't looking forward to, to be followed by Jon doing accounting HW all night. no bueno. I was just tired and wanted to spend time with Jon before he went out of town (all this week). Jon was trying to cheer me up by singing "Stop! In the name of Love" with some pretty sweet dance moves, and then proceeded to jump on the coffee table mid dance move, splitting the table in half. Goodbye grumpiness. I laughed for a good five minutes. Why oh why didn't I have my camera with me! I have pictures of the broken table, which I will post, but oh man it was so funny. Especially if you've seen Jon's dance moves. haha :)
Would your husband break your coffee table just to cheer you up?
I love that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment