Friday, May 4, 2012

JUNIORS

I cannot believe that I am a JUNIOR in college. This point has always seemed so far away in the future (like every major milestone) but now it's here! I have four semesters of class left, then either three months of student teaching or a year long teaching internship. Jon has four semesters left as well, but then he'll graduate, which stinks because he graduates in April and I can't start student teaching until August!  (and how am I supposed to do a year long internship if he's graduated!?) Everything is up in the air. I just want to know where everything is going to land already, but I know that's unrealistic. We are just enjoying our time in school and living the college life to its fullest! Here's a highlight of things we've done lately:
1. went on the most AMAZING disneyland vacation! It was by far the best vacation I've gone on. we had a blast and keep talking about how much we want to go back. perfect weather.
2. along with our disneyland trip, we stopped to see jon's mom and stepdad and Jon's awesome brother and sister-in-law Ari. They just had the cutest baby boy and it made my week to get to play with such a cute baby!
3. We finished up winter semester with awesome grades. Jon got all A's and I got all A's and B's.
4. We're both currently in classes for spring, and I'll be going summer as well. Bummer.

I'll post a ton of pictures from our vacation in the next post, but all of the pics. are on Jon's phone, and he is out of town tonight :( So I am watching girl movies, eating cafe rio and trying to not get scared of being home alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment