Thursday, September 27, 2012

Before I turn 22

I'm 21 now. Prime of youth, I say. I am trying to learn to be patient with time, and trust that the Lord has the right timing for our little family. I'm trying to enjoy school more and not be so impatient to start teaching. I'm trying to soak up every moment of teaching I get though, and love my 4th graders that I'm working with right now. SO so sweet. They remind me of why I want to teach & how much of a difference I will make as a teacher. But there are some things I'd like to do before I turn 22, so I'm hoping that writing them down will help me be responsible:) :
1)Read the entire Book of Mormon
2)Get accepted into the Spec. Ed program
3)Finish all my stupid GE's I have put off (only 3 left!)
4)Keep dating my husband
5)Save some money(at this point, any amount would equal "some" haha)
6)Continue to volunteer with spec. ed kids & teaching
7)Go on a vacation that is not for a holiday (i.e. Christmas)


Any other suggestions are welcome! :)


Oh, what's jon doing you say?
being a hermit. in the library. I see him 1 hour a day. it's great. :(
He's working really hard on school & trying to find an internship for next summer. prayers are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Eagerly awaiting another blog posting!!!!! 3 weeks til we get to see you guys!! Couldn't be more excited :) sooooo soooo excited.

    ReplyDelete